Dear Readers & Potential Clients,
Over the past seven years, I’ve spent 35 hours a week amassing over 10,000 hours worth of online knowledge. There have been plenty of ups and downs, but through this time period, ONIG Financial Blog has grown into one of the most widely read blogs in the personal finance space with 1,000,000 pageviews a month and growing. It’s become very clear what it takes to build a good following and I want to help you get there.
With tremendous viewership comes tremendous opportunity, access, credibility and optionality. Online income has grown to become a major income source thanks to the amount of traffic. If you build a strong web presence online, you will gain credibility with the product you want to sell or the job you’re looking to land. Advertisement opportunities will eventually begin rolling in if you can stick with your site over the long-term. Grow your online presence big enough, and you could actually quit your day job one day!
The problem is, building viewership is not easy in a crowded market with hundreds of millions of blogs and new sites starting up everyday around the world. If you are a blogger or a small business with a serious desire to build a web presence, you’ve now got yourself an advocate.
Get On The Map Goal: To get noticed, build traffic, create buzz, develop authority, and create a permanently higher reader base for your website.
What You Will Receive:
* A ~1,000 word article on your site based on the topic of your choice. The article will be either fully written by me, or I will work together with you as the editor and co-writer to build a whale post. My areas of strength are, but not limited to: Retirement, Government, Taxes, Career Advice, Autos, Investments, Real Estate, and Relationships. Your article will be highlighted over social media to get the buzz going. Afterward, you and I will be active participants in the comment section, challenging readers on their thought process and leading discussion.
* Within a week of publishing the original post on your site, I will then write a sister article on ONIG Financial Blog discussing some of the key feedback and curiosities from the comments section. My article on ONIG Financial Blog will serve to showcase your article, thereby bringing traffic to your site. Your link will stay up on my site forever, which currently has a mozRank 5.5, Domain Authority 61, and Page Authority 66.
* I employ the “Case Study Method” of article writing to get the conversation going. Harvard and many of the nations top business schools use the Case Study Method to teach their students how to think critically. As a graduate of a top 10 business school myself, I experienced first hand how to structure a topic and encourage a tremendous amount of discussion and learning in the process.
* During this time period, you are free to e-mail me as many times as you want on various strategies to boost your readership and provide better content. I am your consultant and biggest advocate.
* GOTM clients will gain access to many profitable leads I have in the online space.
* Cost: $980 initial offer price, payable in three installments if needed. My plan is to spend roughly 10 hours creating your whale post, writing my sister post that correlates with your post, and marketing the content over the web. Great content is what will get you on the map and launch your site to the next level.
* Limit: I have room to take up to four of the most dedicated clients a month maximum. I take the work I do very seriously and want to give as much focus to my clients as possible. I will not rest until I believe you receive the best product.
Case Study: Below is a “Get On The Map” example where I helped triple the readership of an established blog that has been around for over a year. The site’s Alexa ranking has since dropped from 125,000 to 70,000 and the average readership has increased by 40% to 500-600 pageviews a day since the service. Furthermore, other metrics such as mozRank, domain authority, and page authority have all improved as well.
The client is squarely on the map and has earned thousands of dollars in incremental ad revenue within the next several months, more than paying for the cost of my service. If I can help get an established site of more than one year with this many more readers, I’m confident I can help new sites even further. Actual results will vary of course.
It’s 2012 and if you aren’t online, the competition will eat your lunch. From blogging, to selling a product, to getting a job, every person and organization needs to be online. But being online is not good enough. You’ve got to develop a brand and a value proposition for your clients and readers! This is where I can help.
* Strategic Formulation Of Your Website – You feel overwhelmed and don’t know where to start. I’m here to understand what you want to get out of your website, and help you formulate a strategy to get there. When you Google yourself, companies like Facebook and LinkedIn own your name. You need to own your own name, not some mega corporation! I will walk you through your value proposition to create something unique for your readers and clients. I have a cadre of references to help get you going and will help formulate a game plan for you.
* Branding – In order to stand out, you need to develop a brand. You need to stand for something otherwise nobody will care. The world is too competitive, and too populated for you to just be another number. I will help you figure out who you are, and what you want others to see you as.
* Search Engine Optimization – It’s possible to write great content and never get noticed. This is where Search Engine Optimization comes in. I will help optimize your content and your site so that people can find you online through the search engines. If you are trying to navigate the landmines of Google, and have been penalized by Google, I can also offer some very specific suggestions for you to regain your website mojo and revenue.
* Website Overview & Analysis – You don’t need to have a fancy, custom designed, website. What you need is clarity, great content and good structure. You may think your site is awesome, but what you think is actually not as important as what the viewers think. You will either have traffic or you won’t. I will thoroughly look over your website and provide candid suggestions on what you need to do to optimize and grow your readership.
* Building A Community – I have built the web’s largest, most interactive and collaborative personal finance and lifestyle network called the Yakezie Network. Building a community is brutally difficult, and I will share with you some of the things I’ve done to help the Yakezie Network grow in good times and bad times. With a large community of friends and advocates to rally around you, you can practically do anything you want.
* Someone who loves to write and is very serious about building a presence online for the long run.
* Someone who has been blogging forever, but is frustrated by the lack of their traffic.
* An entrepreneur with a great idea and a great product who needs a platform to tell the world.
* A small business who is looking to build a social media presence online, get interviewed, and jump-start their product line.
* Someone who no longer wants to work at their day job and wants to one day have the freedom to work from home, or anywhere in the world with internet access.
* A stay at home parent who longs to connect with people, has their own talents to share (art, poetry, music, design, writing, etc) and wants to balance parenthood with outside activity to enrich their lives.
* A student or recent graduate who wants to build their brand online to be more attractive to potential employers.
* Someone who highly values privacy and discretion.
Cost: My hourly rate is $300 with a minimum of 1 hour, followed by 20 minute increments. We can meet in person if you are in San Francisco or speak over Skype or phone. If you purchase the “Get On The Map” product, my hourly rate comes down to $150.
Limit: 10 hours per week total to ensure maximum focus on you the clients. If my 10 hour limit is reached, I will put you on a wait-list, first come first serve and get to you as soon as possible.
If you are interested in my online services, please fill out some basic information so I can understand more about you and what you’d like to accomplish. If I decide we are a good fit, I will contact you to arrange a meeting time. I am only going to work with those who have as much fire as I do about making their website and product soar!
To scroll down, please click the white space outside the question box and click the down arrow. All information is 100% private and will never be discussed beyond us. And if you aren’t interested, that’s fine. Learn how to start a blog with my step-by-step tutorial.
Thanks you for your interest! I will be in touch within 72 hours after your application is filled.
You can read my sister post on Yakezie.com entitled, “Thank You ADVERSITY For Giving Me The Motivation To Work Harder” for more insights into the start of this business.
ONIG Financial Blog – “Slicing Through Money’s Mysteries”